If you are a beginner, intermediate, advanced, or a professional knitter, then the benefits of signing up for our free weekly knitting e-mail newsletter are:
• We cover hand knitting, machine knitting, and crochet.
• Each week you'll be receiving new tips and techniques.
• Daily, you'll be receiving a knitting message board digest with the latest knitting pictures, discussions and patterns.
• If you ever have a question or need help, you can always ask, and we'll cover your question in the following newsletter issue.
• Discover the fastest way to knit (and to crochet) a sock... while keeping the perfect heel and making sure the sock fits (not many knitters know this).
• Find out how to figure out how much yarn you need for a pattern if the pattern doesn't specify it (works for any project, a real life-saver sometimes).
• Learn how to pick up a dropped stitch, even from several rows below. It happens to absolutely everyone at some point. But don't worry, there exists a really simple fix.
• And if you ever run out of yarn, find out how to join any yarn in the middle of any project.
• If you can't find the pattern that you need, or if you don't know which pattern would be most appropriate for a specific project, then you can ask our other users to help you figure it out. We even have a dedicated "Pattern Requests" section on our website that's all about finding new patterns.
• The same goes for any problems and questions about specific techniques. We have experienced users who are always helping those in need with just the right advice.
• And of course, as I said it's all completely FREE!
• Let me repeat that. Since for some reason a lot of people contact us asking if the membership is really free: we are a social website for knitters and crocheters, so we don't sell anything, and we don't charge any fees. It's as simple as that.
Enter your name and e-mail address below, and you'll be instantly added to our knitting mailing list distribution. Right away, you'll get access to more knitting-related material (pictures, patterns, tips) than contained in all knitting books and magazines you could ever buy. And you'll get all that for free.
You'll be able to talk and share ideas with more knitters than you could meet if you attended all the largest trade shows. And you'll be able to do all that without leaving your house!
Don't delay! Join the best knitting and crochet community on the Internet.
It's FREE, and you'll receive my first e-mail right away. Also, you'll get instant access to the most recent topics on our knitting forum: hundreds of great tips from other knitters.
(A new newsletter issue is released each week. So if you don't sign up now, you'll miss this week's digest.)