Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
ONE Needle with crochet hook & knitting "point" on opposite ends
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Mar 16, 2011 12:12:20   #
oma lisa
I'm looking for a needle with crochet hook on one end and the other end as a knitting needle. Does anyone know what they are called and where I can buy one? Possibly made by Susan Bates? I saw it used to pick up dropped stitches on a you tube video.
Mar 21, 2011 11:31:45   #
oma lisa
A friend gave me the answer and I thought I would share to those of you who may be curious. It is simply called a "Handi-tool" and there is made by Susan Bates. I have not found it in any stores, but i can be ordered online and is under $3.00 ! :)

Following is their description:

Susan BatesĀ® Handi Tool

"The name says it all... this handy little tool is the combination of a knitting needle on one end and a crochet hook on the other! Ideal for picking up dropped stitches, tying on fringe, use as a cable neede in a pinch, or as a replacement tool for the French Knitter and Knitting Knobby"
Mar 21, 2011 16:33:55   #
Sounds like a needle to do afaghan stich needle.

Checked on line...had never seen one of these before. Learn something new every day
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.