Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
User-Submitted How-tos, Patterns, Tutorials
Yellow Angry Bird Knitted Hat Pattern
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: <<prev 1 2 3
Jan 3, 2012 21:52:06   #
craftymatt2
 
Thank u so much, these r great
 
Jan 4, 2012 00:32:40   #
missylam
 
Thank you so much for sharing, I am printing the pattern now.
Jan 11, 2012 11:22:09   #
bignana
 
This is an awesome hat! That you for the download!
Jan 16, 2012 17:19:29   #
Lrushefsky
 
I do not the know what the game is but I like the angry bird hat. I would love to wear it a work or have my kids wear it when they are having one of those kind of days. Do you have a pattern link? On the inside maybe we can add a happy bird. Happy knitting Linda
Jan 16, 2012 17:34:29   #
SarahRussell
 
Lrushefsky wrote:
I do not the know what the game is but I like the angry bird hat. I would love to wear it a work or have my kids wear it when they are having one of those kind of days. Do you have a pattern link? On the inside maybe we can add a happy bird. Happy knitting Linda


If you go to the picture on the first page and click "Download" below the picture, you'll find the pattern. Be sure to go all the way to the end to see the chart. The 5th page only has a couple of sentences on it, but the chart is on the 6th page. The red angry bird hat can be found at http://static.knittingparadise.com/upload/2011/12/18/1324266449913-angry_bird_hat_final.pdf. Sarah
Mar 10, 2012 10:52:20   #
jmai5421
 
Thanks for sharing. I really like this one. I will be making it.
Judy
 
Mar 21, 2012 16:10:01   #
bineie
 
SarahRussell wrote:
Ta Da! The second in the series. Have fun! Sarah


thanks for all these patterns, my grandsons, and son are always playing this game I think they will enjoy the hats.
Oct 8, 2012 12:05:41   #
TxCynDoll
 
Yellow Angry Bird Knitted Hat Pattern
SarahRussell wrote:
Ta Da! The second in the series. Have fun! Sarah


I have a question, you have dark red, orange, white and
black, but in the picture, the black looks like a blue...
so is it blue? I am getting ready to make this one for one of my grandsons for Christmas and wanted to get my yarn together...

thank you for the pattern and sharing your hard work with us...

Cynthia
Oct 8, 2012 12:16:43   #
SarahRussell
 
TxCynDoll wrote:
Yellow Angry Bird Knitted Hat Pattern
SarahRussell wrote:
Ta Da! The second in the series. Have fun! Sarah


I have a question, you have dark red, orange, white and
black, but in the picture, the black looks like a blue...
so is it blue? I am getting ready to make this one for one of my grandsons for Christmas and wanted to get my yarn together...

Hi Cynthia,

It's black. It just shows blue in the picture. Happy Knitting!

thank you for the pattern and sharing your hard work with us...

Cynthia
Yellow Angry Bird Knitted Hat Pattern br quote=Sa... (show quote)
Dec 7, 2012 13:13:31   #
charlotte
 
Thanks, I hope I get it done before Christmas for my granddaughter
char
Dec 8, 2012 08:32:32   #
knittinginma
 
Here is the Angry Bird Hat Pattern by Sarah

Attached file:
(Download)
Page: <<prev 1 2 3
User-Submitted How-tos, Patterns, Tutorials
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.