Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
User-Submitted How-tos, Patterns, Tutorials
Black Angry Bird Hat Knitting Pattern
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 next>>
Mar 9, 2012 08:29:51   #
SarahRussell
 
Here’s the Black Bomber Angry Bird pattern and chart. He doesn’t have a tail since he's a roundy, bomb-type bird, just a top knot fuse.

If you missed the first 2 angry bird patterns, here are the URLs.
Red Angry Bird: http://www.knittingparadise.com/t-49703-1.html
Yellow Angry Bird: http://www.knittingparadise.com/t-52376-1.html

Blue bird is next, and then maybe the pig… Enjoy, Sarah



Attached file:
(Download)
 
Mar 10, 2012 06:37:40   #
beelady
 
Thank you for being so generous with all your patterns! One of these will get made for grands, just not sure yet which.
Mar 10, 2012 09:18:05   #
Sewbizgirl
 
Your hats are really cute! Love the angry birds...
Mar 10, 2012 09:59:57   #
flmgsun
 
Your patterns are amazing! I have loved them all. Thank you for doing them..
Mar 10, 2012 10:54:31   #
jmai5421
 
Thanks for sharing all your patterns. I have all the birds and will be making the red one first. With 5 grandkids I will be making all of them. You are awesome, such creativity.
Judy
PS. Looking forward to the pig. My oldest granddaughter will love it.
Mar 10, 2012 11:42:34   #
SarahRussell
 
beelady wrote:
Thank you for being so generous with all your patterns! One of these will get made for grands, just not sure yet which.


Let them choose which one they want. That's half the fun! Send pictures, everyone! Sarah
 
Mar 10, 2012 12:07:54   #
SharonM
 
These are the cutest hats ever!! Thanks for sharing!!
Mar 10, 2012 13:42:39   #
mzmom1 (a regular here)
 
So cute! Thanks for posting, I have looked and looked for knitted AB patterns. You're a sweetie, and very creative as well.
Mar 10, 2012 21:49:52   #
nitchik
 
Thanks again, so much for these Angry Bird hat patterns.

My GS's favorite is Black Angry Bird, so I'll be making this one first. At Christmas, I bought him an Red AB hat from Etsy as I lacked a pattern, and was very short on time to be able to try to figure one out.

Your patterns are such a big help. Thank you!
Mar 10, 2012 21:59:52   #
wilnita
 
Thank you very much Angry Birds are big :thumbup: Anita
Mar 11, 2012 14:55:31   #
aknitter (a regular here)
 
Great hat! and WOW! Thank you for the pattern!

Anita
 
Mar 11, 2012 15:47:14   #
lmg3666
 
I am new to your forum and absolutely love the Angry Bird Hats but I can not download them I have tried all kinds of things any suggestions? Thanks Lynn
Mar 16, 2012 11:19:25   #
aknitter (a regular here)
 
Hi Img,

Click on these blue links. It will transport you to the pattern. From there you can print it out.

If you missed the first 2 angry bird patterns, here are the URLs.
Red Angry Bird: http://www.knittingparadise.com/t-49703-1.html
Yellow Angry Bird: http://www.knittingparadise.com/t-52376-1.html


Hope this helps. If you're still confused maybe I can print it for you and attach it to an email. Send me a PM (private message) if you need more help.

Anita

lmg3666 wrote:
I am new to your forum and absolutely love the Angry Bird Hats but I can not download them I have tried all kinds of things any suggestions? Thanks Lynn
Mar 16, 2012 13:11:57   #
SarahRussell
 
Hi Img,

I can also send you Word docs if you can't get the PDFs. Send me a PM with your personal email if you need them.

Sarah

aknitter wrote:
Hi Img,

Click on these blue links. It will transport you to the pattern. From there you can print it out.

If you missed the first 2 angry bird patterns, here are the URLs.
Red Angry Bird: http://www.knittingparadise.com/t-49703-1.html
Yellow Angry Bird: http://www.knittingparadise.com/t-52376-1.html


Hope this helps. If you're still confused maybe I can print it for you and attach it to an email. Send me a PM (private message) if you need more help.

Anita

lmg3666 wrote:
I am new to your forum and absolutely love the Angry Bird Hats but I can not download them I have tried all kinds of things any suggestions? Thanks Lynn
Hi Img, br br Click on these blue links. It will ... (show quote)
Mar 17, 2012 09:37:14   #
Amylynn1345
 
Awesome! Love the angry birds! Thanks so much for the patterns! Being a beginner.......I would never know where to start to make a pattern ! Actually I am quite happy using patterns already made! Lol thanks!!!
Page: 1 2 next>>
User-Submitted How-tos, Patterns, Tutorials
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.