Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures(new!!!) | Search | Login | Register | Help
Pictures
Knitted Coin Purse From Leftover Yarn
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jul 26, 2012 13:33:47   #
edithann (a regular here)
 
Hi All, after knitting my latest shawls, baby items, and Christmas gifts, I decided to take a break and knit something that was fast and easy. My granddaughter wanted a coin purse for herself and some of her friends. She selected the cotton yarn from my stash and here is first one . The color is off, as it's really in the pink and cream tones. One picture makes it look large, but it is small. This is an easy knit for a beginner.. It's a free pattern from WikiHow - How to Knit a Coin Purse. Happy Knitting! :lol: Edie (EdithAnn)




 
Jul 26, 2012 17:53:30   #
Joy Marshall (a regular here)
 
I like it. Did you line it?
Jul 26, 2012 17:59:39   #
LadyBecket (a regular here)
 
That is so cute! What a great idea for using up left overs.
Jul 26, 2012 18:02:05   #
edithann (a regular here)
 
Joy Marshall wrote:
I like it. Did you line it?


Thanks, Joy..no, I had too many to make in a short time..
but they're o.k. for young girls as is..just for a mirror, tissue, etc. Could do that for an older person..good idea.
Edie (EdithAnn) :thumbup:
Jul 26, 2012 18:02:55   #
edithann (a regular here)
 
LadyBecket wrote:
That is so cute! What a great idea for using up left overs.


Love your avatar..I probably told you that before...thanks for your comments.
Edie (EdithAnn)
Jul 26, 2012 18:11:04   #
Joy Marshall (a regular here)
 
edithann wrote:
Joy Marshall wrote:
I like it. Did you line it?


Thanks, Joy..no, I had too many to make in a short time..
but they're o.k. for young girls as is..just for a mirror, tissue, etc. Could do that for an older person..good idea.
Edie (EdithAnn) :thumbup:


I hate having to line things. I am a knitter, not a sewer, so am glad to know it is okay not to line.
 
Jul 26, 2012 18:28:04   #
edithann (a regular here)
 
Joy Marshall wrote:
edithann wrote:
Joy Marshall wrote:
I like it. Did you line it?


Thanks, Joy..no, I had too many to make in a short time..
but they're o.k. for young girls as is..just for a mirror, tissue, etc. Could do that for an older person..good idea.
Edie (EdithAnn) :thumbup:


I hate having to line things. I am a knitter, not a sewer, so am glad to know it is okay not to line.


:lol: Sure as long as it's sturdy enough...
Jul 26, 2012 19:11:24   #
Leonora
 
That is so neat, love it.
Jul 26, 2012 20:14:07   #
edithann (a regular here)
 
Leonora wrote:
That is so neat, love it.


As always, thank you Leonora for your nice comments... :thumbup:
Jul 26, 2012 20:25:48   #
Naneast (a regular here)
 
So cute !!
Jul 26, 2012 20:28:26   #
edithann (a regular here)
 
Naneast wrote:
So cute !!


Many thanks, Naneast...
 
Jul 26, 2012 21:28:37   #
edithann (a regular here)
 
edithann wrote:
Naneast wrote:
So cute !!


Many thanks, Naneast...


:D
Jul 27, 2012 06:18:19   #
caroleg51
 
very nice
Jul 27, 2012 07:20:38   #
Alto53 (a regular here)
 
That's a great idea! I'm going to have to keep that in mind for little gifts for the little kids! (And maybe the big kids too!)
Jul 27, 2012 08:10:42   #
edithann (a regular here)
 
caroleg51 wrote:
very nice


8-)
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Pictures
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.