Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
YARN & FABRIC SHOPS. I-95 IN FLORIDA
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 next>>
Apr 20, 2013 08:07:20   #
MEC
 
lEAVING ON A TRIP SOUTH & WOULD LIKE INFO ON YARN AND FABRIC SHOPS ALONG I-95 IN FLORIDA. PREFER NOT TO GO TOO FAR OFF THE HIGHWAY. THANKS IN ADVANCE
 
Apr 20, 2013 08:44:23   #
JeanWilkins
 
You could "google" it and type where you want to find them. That should come up with something. You can even get directions to any place new on google. I do it all the time. :D
Apr 20, 2013 10:27:10   #
Twoie
 
Hi MEC - Michael's, Joann's Fabric and Crafts, and Hobby Lobby are east and within 2 miles of I-95 on US 92 in Daytona Beach. Michael's and Joann's on the left, Hobby Lobby on the right.
Linda
Apr 21, 2013 08:11:14   #
Marylou12
 
The "Knit and Stitch" at 15 Stone st. In historic Cocoa Village, Fla.
I hear it's a great shop. I've never been there tho'.
Apr 21, 2013 08:14:25   #
Marylou12
 
There is an app for "Yarn GPS" on the IPhone.
Apr 21, 2013 08:29:42   #
Rita Ann
 
In Ormond Beach they have a great shop..its called The Ball of Yarn its on Granada. But it might be around 7 miles East from I 95 . Its closer to the Ocean...Great shop......
 
Apr 21, 2013 08:41:47   #
MEC
 
Thank you, I am really looking for small independant yarn & fabric shops like this. I can go to all the big chain stores any day of the week. I'm always looking for the unique. A really great shop if anyone else is interested is Debbie Macombers "A Good Yarn Shop" in Port Orchard, Washington. I go there every time I get to the Northwest.
Apr 21, 2013 09:08:27   #
knitterlin
 
Great Balls of Yarn in West Palm Beach.
It's on Belevedere, right off of i95 near the W. Palm Beach Airport.
Apr 21, 2013 11:15:02   #
Cnleb
 
knitterlin wrote:
Great Balls of Yarn in West Palm Beach.
It's on Belevedere, right off of i95 near the W. Palm Beach Airport.


That's a great shop! I always find my way there every year when I'm in area.
Apr 21, 2013 11:20:49   #
RUSTYDANCER66
 
Raging wool in Weston off of I-575 which connects with ! 95 in Ft lauderdale
Apr 21, 2013 12:51:12   #
Nancyn
 
Knit or Knot Tequesta/Jupiter off of A1A
 
Apr 21, 2013 12:54:31   #
CBCAROL
 
marylo12 wrote:
The "Knit and Stitch" at 15 Stone st. In historic Cocoa Village, Fla.
I hear it's a great shop. I've never been there tho'.


I DO KNOW the "Knit and Stitch" Boutique very well.....
It is about 5 miles east of...... I 95.......
Go east on Hwy 520 to just east of Hwy Us1 to the main parking lot/area..... The shop is south of the parking area......
You will never be sorry for visiting Our wonderful Shop.....
Friendly Teachers, Clerks & also friendly customers......
Apr 22, 2013 11:19:59   #
nemcfo
 
Florida is a pretty long state and I-95 runs almost the entire length. Where on I-95?
Apr 22, 2013 18:29:00   #
MEC
 
Jacksonville to Ft Lauderdale
Apr 22, 2013 18:58:30   #
CBCAROL
 
CBCAROL wrote:
I DO KNOW the "Knit and Stitch" Boutique very well.....
It is about 5 miles east of...... I 95.......
Go east on Hwy 520 to just east of Hwy Us1 to the main parking lot/area..... The shop is south of the parking area......
You will never be sorry for visiting Our wonderful Shop.....
Friendly Teachers, Clerks & also friendly customers......


Just an additional note ...This is at about mile marker 200..
Page: 1 2 next>>
Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Copyright
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.