Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Links and Resources
Great site for crocheters
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 next>>
May 20, 2013 10:21:58   #
slye
 
Found this site, lots of free patterns, enjoy!


http://www.annoocrochet.com/2013/04/april-spring-purse-by-annoocrochet.html




 
May 20, 2013 10:29:52   #
lioness9
 
Thanks! I'm more of a knitter but I was just searching for a crochet pattern. I'll check this site. I find it so overwhelming searching for things on-line...
May 20, 2013 10:31:16   #
RuthieB
 
Do you know where they got the handles for the purse? Neat looking!
May 20, 2013 10:42:02   #
PAJulian
 
RuthieB wrote:
Do you know where they got the handles for the purse? Neat looking!


I bet you could get them from a second hand shop from an old bag.
May 20, 2013 11:03:45   #
determined_to-knit
 
Thank you for sharing this great site!
May 20, 2013 12:03:45   #
vayankee
 
Thanks for this link, slye - the slippers were what really caught my eye - my favorite store-bought slip-ons have seen better days and I can't find any more just like them - this is perfect.... I had to add the "granny" squares to my growing list too ......
 
May 20, 2013 14:08:35   #
Mary Diaz
 
Great! I love the dress
Thx
May 21, 2013 10:10:16   #
celticmiss
 
vayankee wrote:
Thanks for this link, slye - the slippers were what really caught my eye - my favorite store-bought slip-ons have seen better days and I can't find any more just like them - this is perfect.... I had to add the "granny" squares to my growing list too ......


Try the right hand side of the page quoted. Mothers Day Spa Slippers (or something like that) Free pattern
May 21, 2013 10:12:34   #
vayankee
 
celticmiss wrote:
Try the right hand side of the page quoted. Mothers Day Spa Slippers (or something like that) Free pattern


Yep - those are the ones I meant.....
May 21, 2013 10:17:34   #
Cassews
 
Ohhh thanks for the link !!
May 21, 2013 18:55:53   #
yona (a regular here)
 
Thank you.
 
May 21, 2013 19:22:49   #
MinnieMouse
 
Thanks for sharing this link. I do more crochet than knitting.
May 21, 2013 22:49:35   #
virginia42
 
Nice patterns. Thx.
May 21, 2013 23:25:00   #
AmandaWong
 
the crocheting bag is really good, i love it, thanks for sharing us this good site.
May 22, 2013 09:05:44   #
pemkelly
 
This is a fantastic blog. Thank you for linking this.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Links and Resources
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Copyright
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.