Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Pattern Requests
Pullover sweater with cats knitted on bottom
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Jun 8, 2016 12:15:28   #
Vwjoan
 
Looking for a pattern for this sweater . A friend of mine saw it but does not remember where. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx
 
Jun 8, 2016 12:38:42   #
fergablu2
 
I don't know which specific pattern you mean, but you can do an advanced search on Ravelry, or just search for cat knitting charts and add it to any plain sweater pattern.
Jun 8, 2016 12:49:04   #
Vwjoan
 
Thank you, I will check that out.
Jun 8, 2016 13:03:50   #
gozolady (a regular here)
 
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#view=captioned_thumbs&photo=yes&craft=knitting&query=Sweater%20cats&pa=written-pattern&pc=pullover&page=3&sort=date
Jun 8, 2016 13:47:23   #
Ask4j
 
fergablu2 wrote:
I don't know which specific pattern you mean, but you can do an advanced search on Ravelry, or just search for cat knitting charts and add it to any plain sweater pattern.


That would be my thought as well. Find a charted pattern and just do repeats at the bottom of a favorite sweater. Or you could use the chart to embroider a border of cats on a sweater you already have.
Jun 8, 2016 14:07:55   #
Vwjoan
 
Thank you for your quick replies. I did search on Ravelry and found a chart for a cute kitty which I think could be used for a border. Thanks again
 
Jun 9, 2016 09:15:49   #
Kansas g-ma (a regular here)
 
gozolady wrote:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#view=captioned_thumbs&photo=yes&craft=knitting&query=Sweater%20cats&pa=written-pattern&pc=pullover&page=3&sort=date


OK, what am I doing wrong? I click on the link and it takes me to the sign in page for Ravelry. I sign in and get millions of patterns with no relation to the one I'd like to see. HELP! Thanks.
Jun 9, 2016 09:46:20   #
knitnanny (a regular here)
 
Kansas g-ma wrote:
OK, what am I doing wrong? I click on the link and it takes me to the sign in page for Ravelry. I sign in and get millions of patterns with no relation to the one I'd like to see. HELP! Thanks.


Here are a few...
http://www.google.ca/search?q=knitting+graph+cat&rlz=1C1AFAB_enCA502CA526&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=899&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJ8d_RiZvNAhUl2IMKHVc8DGUQsAQIGg#imgrc=_
Jun 9, 2016 11:46:52   #
Vwjoan
 
Wow. Thank you knit nanny, I am sure with those choices, we will be able to find a good kitty border.
 
Pattern Requests
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Copyright
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.