Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
How do I.....
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jul 4, 2017 11:04:56   #
beanscene (a regular here)
 
Block cables please?


 
Jul 4, 2017 11:12:42   #
Doriseve
 
I think it's lovely the way it is. I would not block. Does the original pattern say to block?
Jul 4, 2017 11:23:46   #
LEE1313 (a regular here)
 
Is it acrylic ?
If YES just wash and smooth flat to dry.

Looks lovely just as it is.
Jul 4, 2017 11:46:47   #
beanscene (a regular here)
 
Doriseve wrote:
I think it's lovely the way it is. I would not block. Does the original pattern say to block?


Thank you.
The pattern does say block but I don't really think it needs it, as you say. Really don't know how to go about blocking cables anyway. May just try a damp cloth.......
Jul 4, 2017 11:47:36   #
beanscene (a regular here)
 
LEE1313 wrote:
Is it acrylic ?
If YES just wash and smooth flat to dry.

Looks lovely just as it is.


Thank you. It's superwash Merino.
Jul 4, 2017 11:47:48   #
yarnawhile
 
What a pretty little dress! The only blocking needed is to wash and dry flat, patting it into shape according to the desired measurements.
 
Jul 4, 2017 11:50:01   #
beanscene (a regular here)
 
yarnawhile wrote:
What a pretty little dress! The only blocking needed is to wash and dry flat, patting it into shape according to the desired measurements.


Thank you.
Jul 4, 2017 16:27:40   #
gramknits (a regular here)
 
I agree with other comments - no blocking needed. You did a wonderful job knitting this lovely dress!!
Jul 4, 2017 16:49:59   #
Aunty M (a regular here)
 
beanscene wrote:
Block cables please?


A gorgeous little dress. It looks good the way it is.
Jul 4, 2017 17:10:00   #
Shelly08
 
Love the dress just the way it is!
Jul 4, 2017 18:42:03   #
WendyMargaret (a regular here)
 
Gee, it's almost perfect as it is. Lovely. I agree with others. Wash and pat into desired shape.
 
Jul 5, 2017 06:21:29   #
slmhuffman
 
It is beautiful as it is.
Jul 5, 2017 07:05:49   #
beanscene (a regular here)
 
Thanks everyone for your interest and compliments.
Jul 5, 2017 08:53:17   #
mombr4 (a regular here)
 
very pretty dress, it looks great. don't think it needs to be blocked.
Jul 5, 2017 08:56:41   #
beanscene (a regular here)
 
mombr4 wrote:
very pretty dress, it looks great. don't think it needs to be blocked.


Thanks 👍
Page: 1 2 next>>
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Copyright
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.