Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
General Chit-Chat (non-knitting talk)
Constant Redirects to Advertisements
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Jul 26, 2017 11:37:52   #
gawatoc
 
Thanks to all for the very nice comments regarding the Shawls I posted yesterday. Unfortunately, I am unable to respond individually at this time due to the seven, yes I said seven, redirects to assorted advertisements. I have sent Admin three separate PMs this morning containing snapshots of them. I have been on KP for over an hour and this post and the posts to Admin are the only things I have been able to accomplish. No reading of posts😒. It's not my iPad and the problem is only on KP. Thanks, Grace
 
Jul 26, 2017 12:03:44   #
K2P2 knitter
 
I have also been get these pop-up adds. I sent admin an email several weeks ago but never heard back from them. I have a Droid phone and don't know how to send them a screen shot.
Jul 26, 2017 12:11:15   #
Marilynf
 
Before I even move a cursor on my digest page, I get ads singing or talking to me.
Jul 26, 2017 12:16:50   #
K2P2 knitter
 
Marilynf wrote:
Before I even move a cursor on my digest page, I get ads singing or talking to me.


I am not getting those but am still getting Amazon and Wal-Mart adds saying I have won a $1000.00 gift card of course it is because I am sooooo nice!!!!!
Jul 26, 2017 14:52:34   #
gawatoc
 
K2P2 knitter wrote:
I have also been get these pop-up adds. I sent admin an email several weeks ago but never heard back from them. I have a Droid phone and don't know how to send them a screen shot.


Go to your search bar and type in how to take a snapshot (or a similar phrase) on a (name of your phone) and you should get a page giving you instructions. Good luck.
Jul 26, 2017 14:58:59   #
K2P2 knitter
 
gawatoc wrote:
Go to your search bar and type in how to take a snapshot (or a similar phrase) on a (name of your phone) and you should get a page giving you instructions. Good luck.


Thanks I will get that a shot.
 
Jul 26, 2017 15:47:22   #
Admin
 
I'm working on it. If possible please PM me a screenshot of the kind of popup you get. I'm trying to gather as much data as possible. Thanks.
Jul 26, 2017 15:48:19   #
K2P2 knitter
 
Admin wrote:
I'm working on it. If possible please PM me a screenshot of the kind of popup you get. I'm trying to gather as much data as possible. Thanks.


As soon as I can I will send you a screenshot.
 
General Chit-Chat (non-knitting talk)
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Copyright
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.