Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
General Chit-Chat (non-knitting talk)
Bundaberg Ginger Beer
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 next>>
Sep 5, 2018 17:20:28   #
charbaby (a regular here)
 
Bundyanne! I found your ginger beer in my local supermarket, in a diet version! I just opened a cold one. It's delicious! Even DH who has some changes in his sense of taste with the dementia likes it. Twenty-five calories in 12 ounces (375 ml.) I was so excited to find it. Neither one of us can have the sugar, so this is a real treat! So cheers to Bundyanne & all the Aussie KPers downunder!
 
Sep 5, 2018 17:41:53   #
bundyanne07 (a regular here)
 
That is good news. I admire what the owners of Bundaberg Brewed drinks have achieved over the years from their humble beginnings in a tiny shed to where they are today - and it is still a family owned business.
Sep 5, 2018 17:42:13   #
clavettek
 
Great stuff
Sep 5, 2018 17:51:11   #
marilynjsim
 
I enjoy this too and recently started the diet version. Unlike other drinks the diet version doesn’t taste to me of “diet”. So good on that firm!
Sep 5, 2018 18:14:57   #
Stablebummom
 
I've got to look for this in my local store.
Sep 5, 2018 18:18:50   #
nanna caz
 
I like the spiced ginger beer that they put out at Christmas time, but only available in certain supermarkets.
 
Sep 5, 2018 18:43:06   #
charbaby (a regular here)
 
nanna caz wrote:
I like the spiced ginger beer that they put out at Christmas time, but only available in certain supermarkets.

I will have to tell the person who orders for that store to see if they can get that version. Sounds yummy.
Sep 5, 2018 18:59:13   #
PhoenixFire
 
i don't know if i could find that around here, but i do adore ginger beer (and i do have diabetes.)
Sep 6, 2018 06:12:10   #
Jiggs
 
Stablebummom wrote:
I've got to look for this in my local store.


Meijer on the east side of Michigan carries it.
Sep 6, 2018 07:36:15   #
MOK
 
Love that I can buy this in Northern Ireland too .......it tastes great !!!
Sep 6, 2018 08:01:35   #
wjeanc (a regular here)
 
 
Sep 6, 2018 10:47:33   #
Grannie Sandy (a regular here)
 
charbaby wrote:
Bundyanne! I found your ginger beer in my local supermarket, in a diet version! I just opened a cold one. It's delicious! Even DH who has some changes in his sense of taste with the dementia likes it. Twenty-five calories in 12 ounces (375 ml.) I was so excited to find it. Neither one of us can have the sugar, so this is a real treat! So cheers to Bundyanne & all the Aussie KPers downunder!


What market was that. I would like to try it if there is chain market in my area. Thanks in advance.
Sep 6, 2018 12:23:05   #
charbaby (a regular here)
 
Grannie Sandy wrote:
What market was that. I would like to try it if there is chain market in my area. Thanks in advance.


It's Giant Eagle based in Pittsburgh. My DD tells me it's available in the Columbus, Ohio area at Kroger & Meijer. Don't know what stores you have in DC, but Kroger is a national chain. Good luck!
Sep 6, 2018 16:19:52   #
MousePotatoKnits (a regular here)
 
Our Costco carries it occasionally and I get it then. It's delicious. Also make a wonderful Moscow Mule.
Sep 6, 2018 17:55:13   #
Grannie Sandy (a regular here)
 
charbaby wrote:
It's Giant Eagle based in Pittsburgh. My DD tells me it's available in the Columbus, Ohio area at Kroger & Meijer. Don't know what stores you have in DC, but Kroger is a national chain. Good luck!


Thank you. I will look for it.
Page: 1 2 next>>
General Chit-Chat (non-knitting talk)
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Copyright
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.