Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Pictures
Novello and Night Shift Shawls
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next>>
Sep 11, 2018 15:32:18   #
gawatoc
 
Attached are my latest shawls. The blue and silver one is by Emily Walton for Expression Fiber Arts. It's a very easy knit, yarn used for both is Pearlescent Worsted, colors are Sterling Silver and Mermaid Harbor. The second shawl is Night Shift by Christopher Salas, it looks complicated, but it is very easy using slip stitches and one color at a time,fingering weight but unknown colors. Thanks for looking.
Grace




 
Sep 11, 2018 15:35:21   #
charbaby (a regular here)
 
Grace! They are works of art! Love them both but the second one is amazing!
Sep 11, 2018 15:36:06   #
SAMkewel (a regular here)
 
gawatoc wrote:
Attached are my latest shawls. The blue and silver one is by Emily Walton for Expression Fiber Arts. It's a very easy knit, yarn used for both is Pearlescent Worsted, colors are Sterling Silver and Mermaid Harbor. The second shawl is Night Shift by Christopher Salas, it looks complicated, but it is very easy using slip stitches and one color at a time,fingering weight but unknown colors. Thanks for looking.
Grace


These are very different from one another, both lovely though. I would have a very difficult time choosing one over the other.
Sep 11, 2018 15:36:25   #
janallynbob (a regular here)
 
Absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing,

Janallyn
Sep 11, 2018 15:39:40   #
bettyirene (a regular here)
 
charbaby wrote:
Grace! They are works of art! Love them both but the second one is amazing!


Ditto!
Sep 11, 2018 15:39:43   #
targa416 (a regular here)
 
Very pretty - lovely colours and perfect knitting. Links:

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/novello

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/night-shift-2
 
Sep 11, 2018 15:45:10   #
shoppingwithsunshine (a regular here)
 
Both are beautiful . Well done !
Sep 11, 2018 15:52:41   #
Butterfly 55
 
Beautiful work love them both
Sep 11, 2018 15:53:29   #
gawatoc
 
charbaby wrote:
Grace! They are works of art! Love them both but the second one is amazing!


Thanks so much charbaby, both were very easy knits. Night Shift was done at the request of my husband. It looks purple in the photo, but is brown and off-white.
Sep 11, 2018 15:54:40   #
gawatoc
 
SAMkewel wrote:
These are very different from one another, both lovely though. I would have a very difficult time choosing one over the other.


Thank you.
Sep 11, 2018 15:55:07   #
gawatoc
 
janallynbob wrote:
Absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing,

Janallyn


Thank you.
 
Sep 11, 2018 15:55:40   #
gawatoc
 
bettyirene wrote:
Ditto!


Thank you.
Sep 11, 2018 15:55:48   #
Reyna
 
Oh, my goodness! They are so beautiful!
Sep 11, 2018 15:57:45   #
gawatoc
 
targa416 wrote:
Very pretty - lovely colours and perfect knitting. Links:

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/novello

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/night-shift-2


Thank you for the compliment and for posting the links.......don’t know why I didn’t think to do that.
Sep 11, 2018 15:59:01   #
gawatoc
 
Reyna wrote:
Oh, my goodness! They are so beautiful!


Thank yo so much for your very kind words.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next>>
Pictures
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Copyright
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.