Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
The Attic
President for all of the US?
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Nov 14, 2018 07:52:21   #
ChrisGV (a regular here)
 
What are we to believe when this WH occupant has chosen the few people that are worth his leadership? He demoralizes Democrats, the press, the veterans, blacks, the Jewish faith and the list goes on. It seems he has eliminated enough of the US citizens that he only needs 3 hours a day to run the country. Otherwise his phones, TVs and fights are his priorities. The original calls for people to give him a chance happened and he failed. People over the world are standing up to him now. He can’t be criticized or he retreats to his small group of friends and his TVs. He is a coward and shows it over and over. I will gleefully watch his demise as it has already started. He doesn’t deserve anymore chances. He never learned this is not reality TV

My thoughts now need to go to the soldiers guarding the border who will be away from their families yet again. For the Californians who are going through the horrendous loss from fires. For the Jewish community in Pittsburgh. And so many more who are more deserving of the love from the US people.

His demise cannot come soon enough.
 
Nov 14, 2018 08:05:18   #
margoc (a regular here)
 
I agree wholeheartedly!
Nov 14, 2018 08:09:40   #
GG-Mom
 
AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 14, 2018 08:52:07   #
Grannie Sandy (a regular here)
 
You are right. We need a President for ALL THE PEOPLE not just the rich and racists.
Nov 14, 2018 08:55:21   #
RookieRetiree (a regular here)
 
ChrisGV wrote:
What are we to believe when this WH occupant has chosen the few people that are worth his leadership? He demoralizes Democrats, the press, the veterans, blacks, the Jewish faith and the list goes on. It seems he has eliminated enough of the US citizens that he only needs 3 hours a day to run the country. Otherwise his phones, TVs and fights are his priorities. The original calls for people to give him a chance happened and he failed. People over the world are standing up to him now. He can’t be criticized or he retreats to his small group of friends and his TVs. He is a coward and shows it over and over. I will gleefully watch his demise as it has already started. He doesn’t deserve anymore chances. He never learned this is not reality TV

My thoughts now need to go to the soldiers guarding the border who will be away from their families yet again. For the Californians who are going through the horrendous loss from fires. For the Jewish community in Pittsburgh. And so many more who are more deserving of the love from the US people.

His demise cannot come soon enough.
What are we to believe when this WH occupant has c... (show quote)


He’s already done too much damage and I blame his advisors and the do nothing GOP equally for their destruction and obstruction.
Nov 14, 2018 09:01:14   #
mlab (a regular here)
 
RookieRetiree wrote:
He’s already done too much damage and I blame his advisors and the do nothing GOP equally for their destruction and obstruction.


Absolutely!!! They bear a HUGE responsibility for allowing and even encouraging his appalling behaviour. Spineless, many of them and the others just want to maintain their position. What a combination!!!
 
Nov 14, 2018 09:04:46   #
crickenwood
 
ChrisGV wrote:
What are we to believe when this WH occupant has chosen the few people that are worth his leadership? He demoralizes Democrats, the press, the veterans, blacks, the Jewish faith and the list goes on. It seems he has eliminated enough of the US citizens that he only needs 3 hours a day to run the country. Otherwise his phones, TVs and fights are his priorities. The original calls for people to give him a chance happened and he failed. People over the world are standing up to him now. He can’t be criticized or he retreats to his small group of friends and his TVs. He is a coward and shows it over and over. I will gleefully watch his demise as it has already started. He doesn’t deserve anymore chances. He never learned this is not reality TV

My thoughts now need to go to the soldiers guarding the border who will be away from their families yet again. For the Californians who are going through the horrendous loss from fires. For the Jewish community in Pittsburgh. And so many more who are more deserving of the love from the US people.

His demise cannot come soon enough.
What are we to believe when this WH occupant has c... (show quote)


He's not been alone in this. I am shamed by the self serving behavior of many other national elected officials who could have stopped some of his damage and not only refused to do so but encouraged him. There is no place in our political system now for non Trump Republicans like me. These people have not provided service to the public but serviced their own greed. As of October we now spend more money servicing the ballooning national debt than our national defense. We have mortgaged our children's and grandchildrens future for a few old rich greedy white men. I am so ashamed of our country and how we are treating our friends of more than a century.
Nov 14, 2018 09:07:07   #
RookieRetiree (a regular here)
 
crickenwood wrote:
He's not been alone in this. I am shamed by the self serving behavior of many other national elected officials who could have stopped some of his damage and not only refused to do so but encouraged him. There is no place in our political system now for non Trump Republicans like me. These people have not provided service to the public but serviced their own greed. As of October we now spend more money servicing the ballooning national debt than our national defense. We have mortgaged our children's and grandchildrens future for a few old rich greedy white men. I am so ashamed of our country and how we are treating our friends of more than a century.
He's not been alone in this. I am shamed by the se... (show quote)


I’m with you.
Nov 14, 2018 09:07:35   #
dora mac
 
Amen.
Nov 14, 2018 09:27:17   #
MindyT (a regular here)
 
Agree completely.
Amen!
Nov 14, 2018 09:37:06   #
lizzie91001 (a regular here)
 
You said it!
 
Nov 14, 2018 09:38:55   #
nitnana (a regular here)
 
And when we dare to say anything about/against him, we are called,'Picky, picky, picky!' (as I was recently!)

I foolishly believed that once the election was over the person elected is the President of ALL of us (Dems & GOP & Independents alike!) But not this time. We are even told he 'speaks to his people in words they understand!' 'His people!???' How about when he speak to foreign leaders - good Lord! I could go on & on but couldn't agree more.
Nov 14, 2018 09:43:04   #
fortunate1 (a regular here)
 
It just gets worse and worse. The first migrants have reached the border.
He is going to fire two more of his staff. If they try to do anything he is not in agreement with, he replaces them with someone he thinks will.
There needs to be indictments now, hope Mueller gets it done and the Blob gets impeached. Can't happen fast enough.
Nov 14, 2018 09:45:01   #
books (a regular here)
 
I have never been able to understand him very well, he speaks in run on sentences, and usually cannot follow a coherent thought, his remarks turn into "word salad" unless carefully written for him.

And furthermore, he is "not the president" of THIS U.S. citizen. I have been denying him since the day he was elected.
Nov 14, 2018 09:50:22   #
ChrisGV (a regular here)
 
books wrote:
I have never been able to understand him very well, he speaks in run on sentences, and usually cannot follow a coherent thought, his remarks turn into "word salad" unless carefully written for him.

And furthermore, he is "not the president" of THIS U.S. citizen. I have been denying him since the day he was elected.


I also denied him from the day he was elected.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
The Attic
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Copyright
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.