Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Pictures
My First Cuddly
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 next>>
Jan 17, 2019 17:14:08   #
Gypsycream
 
lafranciskar wrote:
As many of you may know I talked with Gypsycream about a small doll that was completely child safe that I could use in my craft shows and she came up with this adorable little doll. Not only is it perfect for shows but also for charity knitting or that quick needed gift for a little one. It's also a great stash buster. I was honored to work with her on this and had so much fun. Beware they are addicting! Hope you enjoy seeing my versions of My First Cuddly by Gypsycream.


They are all the sweetest Cuddlys Karen, I'd only seen one finished so it's a treat to see them all. Thank you so much for the suggestion and all your help, as always, with this doll. It was just what I needed, or perhaps what we needed, after a busy year last year, something quick, simple and use up some of our bits and bobs of stash lol I do love the orange one with the earflap hat, not that I have a favourite you understand lol!

Thank you again Karen, you are such a dear friend xxxx
 
Jan 17, 2019 17:23:10   #
hubleyddavis (a regular here)
 
They are absolutely adorable, just precious. Gypsycream is an amazing designer.
Jan 17, 2019 17:38:44   #
jersgran (a regular here)
 
I bought the pattern yesterday and will start my second leg this evening. Pat's patterns are so easy to follow with excellent tutorials
Jan 17, 2019 18:25:56   #
Rainebo (a regular here)
 
Lovely lil’ darlings!
Jan 17, 2019 18:33:07   #
chris kelly
 
lafranciskar wrote:
As many of you may know I talked with Gypsycream about a small doll that was completely child safe that I could use in my craft shows and she came up with this adorable little doll. Not only is it perfect for shows but also for charity knitting or that quick needed gift for a little one. It's also a great stash buster. I was honored to work with her on this and had so much fun. Beware they are addicting! Hope you enjoy seeing my versions of My First Cuddly by Gypsycream.


Awwww Karen. These Cuddlies are all adorable. I still like that little orange one best. I still haven't finished my 2nd one yet, but hopefully once things have settled down here, I'll get myself back to normal. Well done my friend, you've come up tops again? Btw, How many have you got left? You'll need to get those needles smoking, to catch up again for your craft fair. Ll. x
Jan 17, 2019 18:45:33   #
Alpaca Farmer (a regular here)
 
So cute and just right for young babies/toddlers.
 
Jan 17, 2019 19:20:40   #
luree (a regular here)
 
So cute.
Jan 17, 2019 19:28:41   #
Suo (a regular here)
 
So adorable!
Jan 17, 2019 19:52:55   #
lafranciskar
 
Gypsycream wrote:
They are all the sweetest Cuddlys Karen, I'd only seen one finished so it's a treat to see them all. Thank you so much for the suggestion and all your help, as always, with this doll. It was just what I needed, or perhaps what we needed, after a busy year last year, something quick, simple and use up some of our bits and bobs of stash lol I do love the orange one with the earflap hat, not that I have a favourite you understand lol!

Thank you again Karen, you are such a dear friend xxxx


Awe thanks Pat. As always it was a pleasure working with you. I think these little ones were just what we needed after a busy fall and holiday season. Didn't realize I had only shown you one. I think I just sort of went from finishing one right into the next. They are addicting you know, lol.

I treasure our friendship. Although we've never met in person it seems like we've been friends forever.
Jan 17, 2019 19:58:52   #
lafranciskar
 
chris kelly wrote:
Awwww Karen. These Cuddlies are all adorable. I still like that little orange one best. I still haven't finished my 2nd one yet, but hopefully once things have settled down here, I'll get myself back to normal. Well done my friend, you've come up tops again? Btw, How many have you got left? You'll need to get those needles smoking, to catch up again for your craft fair. Ll. x


Thank you Chris. I'm looking forward to seeing yours. I know you've had alot going on so weren't able to do as many as you would like.

Four of these have been claimed and I've had a request for three more so my stock isn't growing with these, lol. The little orange one is popular. The request I received includes 2 of them.
Jan 17, 2019 20:04:07   #
lafranciskar
 
jersgran wrote:
I bought the pattern yesterday and will start my second leg this evening. Pat's patterns are so easy to follow with excellent tutorials


Pat's patterns are the best. She puts alot of time in to her making up guides. I look forward to seeing yours.
 
Jan 17, 2019 20:05:02   #
lafranciskar
 
Thanks everyone for all the nice comments.
Jan 17, 2019 21:10:25   #
MsKniftyNeedles
 
These are absolutely adorable Karen. I have bought the pattern and can't wait to get one started!! Thanks for sharing!!
Jan 17, 2019 21:18:58   #
YNotCrochet (a regular here)
 
So adorable. Any child (or adult) will love them.
Jan 18, 2019 00:29:00   #
Gypsycream
 
lafranciskar wrote:
Awe thanks Pat. As always it was a pleasure working with you. I think these little ones were just what we needed after a busy fall and holiday season. Didn't realize I had only shown you one. I think I just sort of went from finishing one right into the next. They are addicting you know, lol.

I treasure our friendship. Although we've never met in person it seems like we've been friends forever.


And if it hadn't been for a workshop on KP we would never have met!
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 next>>
Pictures
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Copyright
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.