Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
User-Submitted How-tos, Patterns, Tutorials
Rowan pattern book
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Jan 25, 2019 09:44:37   #
beanscene (a regular here)
 
Does anyone have a copy of More Easy Fairisle knits please? There is one pattern I’m interested in but would like more info before buying the book.

Attached file:
(Download)
 
Jan 25, 2019 10:21:04   #
Irene P (a regular here)
 
Why not check the internet for fair isle patterns? I am sure there will be many.
Jan 25, 2019 10:41:57   #
beanscene (a regular here)
 
Irene P wrote:
Why not check the internet for fair isle patterns? I am sure there will be many.


There are but this is a cute little yacht pattern on a cushion that I would love to work for my son.


Jan 25, 2019 11:31:21   #
ChasingRainbows
 
There are free knit sailboat patterns on Ravelry.com. You could probably find the other motifs there too.
Jan 25, 2019 12:38:53   #
beaz (a regular here)
 
You might want to check your local library for the book - my library has it
Jan 25, 2019 13:06:29   #
beanscene (a regular here)
 
beaz wrote:
You might want to check your local library for the book - my library has it


Mine doesn’t 😥
They don’t have many knitting books sadly.
 
Jan 25, 2019 13:07:31   #
beanscene (a regular here)
 
ChasingRainbows wrote:
There are free knit sailboat patterns on Ravelry.com. You could probably find the other motifs there too.


I’m not that good at colourwork. Would need a pattern and chart!
Jan 25, 2019 13:28:32   #
ChasingRainbows
 
beanscene wrote:
I’m not that good at colourwork. Would need a pattern and chart!


I normally don't look at Pinterest, but when I Googled knit intarsia sailboat patterns, there were some charts on Pinterest that might work.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/322922235762749629/
Jan 25, 2019 14:08:19   #
beanscene (a regular here)
 
ChasingRainbows wrote:
I normally don't look at Pinterest, but when I Googled knit intarsia sailboat patterns, there were some charts on Pinterest that might work.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/322922235762749629/


Thank you for taking the trouble but I wouldn’t know where to start without a pattern 🤷‍♀️
Jan 25, 2019 16:01:19   #
targa416 (a regular here)
 
Really cute pillow. I hope you’re able to get the information you need. I’ve checked my local library as well as hoopla and overdrive. No luck!
Jan 25, 2019 21:51:11   #
beaz (a regular here)
 
beanscene wrote:
Mine doesn’t 😥
They don’t have many knitting books sadly.


Ask your library if they can get it for you from another library - that is what mine would have to do
 
Jan 26, 2019 04:35:48   #
beanscene (a regular here)
 
beaz wrote:
Ask your library if they can get it for you from another library - that is what mine would have to do


Our borough libraries all interact yes but if it’s not available in the borough (over 20 libraries) they have to buy it. Sometimes they will if requested but I have yet to convince them to buy and stock more knitting books! They carry a few and I have no idea how they chose which ones to get but I would assume the Martin Storey one I want is probably too limited in its patterns for the library to bother with. I can but ask though.
Jan 26, 2019 21:27:52   #
Tove
 
I checked on Amazon, you can see a few pages of the book
https://www.amazon.ca/Easy-Fair-Isle-Knitting-Projects/dp/1570767858/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1548555796&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=more+easy+fair+isle+knit
 
User-Submitted How-tos, Patterns, Tutorials
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Copyright
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.