Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Pictures
Another Honeymoon Beanie and Cuddly number 5
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Mar 13, 2019 10:50:05   #
valmac
 
My broken ankle is almost healed, Spring may be on the way, so these are my final 'shut-in' projects!
The Cuddlies are so much fun to knit - thanks Gypsycream; the previous 4 have gone out the door with various folks needing a baby gift, which made me very happy!




 
Mar 13, 2019 10:51:59   #
tambirrer58
 
Very cute! Love the hat. Glad your ankle is better!😀
Mar 13, 2019 10:56:52   #
grannyfly81 (a regular here)
 
Beautiful work. Yeah spring is almost here. Keep on knitting. Glad you are better
Mar 13, 2019 11:24:33   #
Jayne13
 
Lovely doll & hat. I have yet to try the cuddly doll.
Mar 13, 2019 11:31:19   #
sdftrace (a regular here)
 
Fantastic valmac!
Love the doll. The hat is amazing.
Glad your leg is nearly healed.
Mar 13, 2019 11:31:26   #
Bonnie7591 (a regular here)
 
Very nice. Every cuddly seems to have its own “personality “. They are all so cute.
I really like your hat, could you tell me the name of the pattern please.
I hope your ankle is all good soon so you can get out & enjoy the nice weather. We have feet of snow yet but at least it’s warming up. It was -40 most nights & cold & windy during the day for almost 2 months, I’m ready for spring!
 
Mar 13, 2019 11:39:25   #
GrandmaJeanB (a regular here)
 
Love the hat. That doll is so cute.
Mar 13, 2019 13:09:49   #
lafranciskar
 
Your cuddly doll is adorable. They see alot of fun to make. Love the hat.
Mar 13, 2019 14:23:15   #
valmac
 
Bonnie7591 wrote:
Very nice. Every cuddly seems to have its own “personality “. They are all so cute.
I really like your hat, could you tell me the name of the pattern please.
I hope your ankle is all good soon so you can get out & enjoy the nice weather. We have feet of snow yet but at least it’s warming up. It was -40 most nights & cold & windy during the day for almost 2 months, I’m ready for spring!


The hat pattern is Honeymoon Beanie - here's a direct link
https://p7.storage.canalblog.com/79/63/1032368/114568098.pdf
Mar 13, 2019 14:51:15   #
Bonnie7591 (a regular here)
 
valmac wrote:
The hat pattern is Honeymoon Beanie - here's a direct link
https://p7.storage.canalblog.com/79/63/1032368/114568098.pdf


Thank you
Mar 13, 2019 18:42:44   #
crafterwantabe (a regular here)
 
beautiful hat. Love the cuddly. It’s gorgeous... so glad your ankle is healing..
 
Mar 13, 2019 18:54:49   #
valmac
 
tambirrer58 wrote:
Very cute! Love the hat. Glad your ankle is better!😀


Thank you - me too!
Mar 13, 2019 18:55:09   #
valmac
 
crafterwantabe wrote:
beautiful hat. Love the cuddly. It’s gorgeous... so glad your ankle is healing..


Thanks!
Mar 13, 2019 18:55:47   #
valmac
 
lafranciskar wrote:
Your cuddly doll is adorable. They see alot of fun to make. Love the hat.


Cuddlies are fun! Thanks
Mar 13, 2019 18:56:21   #
valmac
 
sdftrace wrote:
Fantastic valmac!
Love the doll. The hat is amazing.
Glad your leg is nearly healed.


Thanks Sandra. xx
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Pictures
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Copyright
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.