Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Pattern Requests
Baby Bear Knit Romper
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
May 15, 2019 16:44:44   #
Bonnniemay
 
I hope Iā€™m in the right area. I want to knit Baby Bear Knit Romper which is knitted in 3 colours but I want to knit it in solid white. It calls for 6 - 100 grams balls of purple, violet and white colours. How many balls of yarn would I need to knit this in solid white. I know there is somebody in KP that can help me. Thanks. Bonnie
 
May 15, 2019 17:03:24   #
tat'sgran (a regular here)
 
Guide me to the pattern so I can be sure bit it seems to me that 600g of each color - making 1800 g for a baby romper is a LOT so I am of the mind that it likely is a total of 600g for the entire item.. meaning you can work it in one colour with the 600g or split the total for several colours. I can be wrong.. and it of course depends on the size you are making.. point me to the url for the pattern and then I can be sure. hugs xo wendy
May 15, 2019 17:14:48   #
Bonnniemay
 
Your right 1800 gr of yarn would be a lot for a baby romper. I think this will show the pattern. http: //crazy hands.net. Or google Baby Bear Knit Romper Pattern. Hope this helps. Thanks again Wendy
May 15, 2019 17:18:38   #
rainie (a regular here)
 
It's a gradient yarn, purple, violet and white together, so 600gm total sounds good. <> Kartopu Gonca ā€“ 100% acrylic - 100 grams = 300 m. (328 yds.) In total 6 balls of purple, violet and white colors. https://crazyhands.net/bear-baby-knit-romper-pattern/
May 15, 2019 18:38:22   #
tygereye (a regular here)
 
rainie wrote:
It's a gradient yarn, purple, violet and white together, so 600gm total sounds good. <> Kartopu Gonca ā€“ 100% acrylic - 100 grams = 300 m. (328 yds.) In total 6 balls of purple, violet and white colors. https://crazyhands.net/bear-baby-knit-romper-pattern/



Bless you Rainie! Oh that is adorable maybe on the list for this winter.
May 15, 2019 18:46:08   #
LEE1313
 
That is so cute.
It is knit holding 2 strands together to get the look,
Total white I do believe would be 600g.
 
May 15, 2019 20:40:31   #
luree (a regular here)
 
Adorable
May 15, 2019 21:15:01   #
deshka (a regular here)
 
LEE1313 wrote:
That is so cute.
It is knit holding 2 strands together to get the look,
Total white I do believe would be 600g.


I think so too, first thought 600 gm would be too much until I saw 2 stands together. It's very cute and I think would be cuter in all white.
May 15, 2019 21:26:07   #
yona (a regular here)
 
rainie wrote:
It's a gradient yarn, purple, violet and white together, so 600gm total sounds good. <> Kartopu Gonca ā€“ 100% acrylic - 100 grams = 300 m. (328 yds.) In total 6 balls of purple, violet and white colors. https://crazyhands.net/bear-baby-knit-romper-pattern/


Thanks for posting this link.
May 15, 2019 22:33:25   #
LEE1313
 
deshka wrote:
I think so too, first thought 600 gm would be too much until I saw 2 stands together. It's very cute and I think would be cuter in all white.


Yes with black buttons to make a FROSTY the SNOWMAN outfit.
May 16, 2019 18:29:32   #
KnitterNatalie (a regular here)
 
tat'sgran wrote:
Guide me to the pattern so I can be sure bit it seems to me that 600g of each color - making 1800 g for a baby romper is a LOT so I am of the mind that it likely is a total of 600g for the entire item.. meaning you can work it in one colour with the 600g or split the total for several colours. I can be wrong.. and it of course depends on the size you are making.. point me to the url for the pattern and then I can be sure. hugs xo wendy


I agree; I'm thinking that it's 200g of each color for a total of 600g. Best wishes!
 
May 19, 2019 21:57:33   #
eneira12 (a regular here)
 
really cute!
 
Pattern Requests
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Copyright
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.