Did you see your doctor to make sure you aren't harboring a parasite and are really recovering? Would your doctor report the issue to the board of health to make sure the restaurant was inspected for sanitation? All it takes is for one food handler to have contaminated hands to get a whole bunch of people sick. Or for one delivery of salad greens to do the same.
Sunday I ate a salad out (don't want to say where) and got wicked, WICKED food poisoning. Today is Thursday and I am just starting to feel a tiny bit better. I am starting to get an appetite, but I don't want to eat-- I am afraid of food. When I see commercials for restaurants-- it makes me queasy, I am terrified if I ate there I might get sick. I am even suspicious of the stuff in my garden. I know it's stupid-- I wonder how long this will last?