Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
General Chit-Chat (non-knitting talk)
whe I went ill
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 next>>
Aug 4, 2019 05:46:27   #
Mirror (a regular here)
 
I had stroke. in march I throw dovets dovets covers many sheets cardigans today I feel all bad or extra gone we take to recycle place I got many I will sort out think everything idont need everything extra
 
Aug 4, 2019 06:07:14   #
maxjones
 
Downsizing is hard to do. It is physical work and has an emotional side too. I’m sorry for all the troubles you are experiencing.😥
Aug 4, 2019 06:11:50   #
Morningstar2 (a regular here)
 
Mirror wrote:
I had stroke. in march I throw dovets dovets covers many sheets cardigans today I feel all bad or extra gone we take to recycle place I got many I will sort out think everything idont need everything extra


Good for you that you have found a recycle center you can take them to. Now this problem is off your mind. There is something about getting rid of extra stuff that frees our minds.
Aug 4, 2019 06:13:14   #
Mary Cardiff (a regular here)
 
Is this your son,belonging,things he left behind,You were trying to sort a lot of his belonging,Even when you first were taken ill,Isnt he able to come back and help,
Aug 4, 2019 06:16:16   #
Mirror (a regular here)
 
yes if good heath you need more when not good you ned less around I throw many things if ing good health I need all extras I throw as well i had stroke
Aug 4, 2019 06:19:08   #
Mirror (a regular here)
 
Mary Cardiff wrote:
Is this your son,belonging,things he left behind,You were trying to sort a lot of his belonging,Even when you first were taken ill,Isnt he able to come back and help,


he is in london I throw most I kept some people collect butmost I got I went ill so I throw most and I think I need less around me
 
Aug 4, 2019 06:50:37   #
annweb170
 
I am sending you a Private message .
Aug 4, 2019 06:57:54   #
Geebart (a regular here)
 
Do you have someone to help you?
Aug 4, 2019 07:13:21   #
Kensbarb
 
I think you are wise to do this. Most of us, whether sick or healthy, do not need much of what we have accumulated.
Aug 4, 2019 07:19:18   #
Morningstar2 (a regular here)
 
Kensbarb wrote:
I think you are wise to do this. Most of us, whether sick or healthy, do not need much of what we have accumulated.


This is so true. If you are saving some of your 'treasures' for children, grandchildren or others...think twice. Ask them to take anything they want now. You'll be amazed at how little if anything they want. That fine china, etc.? No way! I have seen so many of our neighbors pass away and, days after the funeral, nearly entire household furnishings and, including those treasures, were in a rented dumpster in the driveway. We have methodically brought so many items to Good Will, our local Animal Shelter's Thrift Store, The Salvation Army...depend on what each takes and who will come with a truck to take large items. It has been a freeing experience for us and takes the burden from our survivors.
Aug 4, 2019 07:27:18   #
Mirror (a regular here)
 
Geebart wrote:
Do you have someone to help you?


a lady I pay her noone else my husband is dr son living london education I am from pakistan many friends but when I amill they never come they not real friends but wethi k they are we know now I always help but they were asking favoursnow when my turn they all disappear
 
Aug 4, 2019 07:31:48   #
Mirror (a regular here)
 
Morningstar2 wrote:
This is so true. If you are saving some of your 'treasures' for children, grandchildren or others...think twice. Ask them to take anything they want now. You'll be amazed at how little if anything they want. That fine china, etc.? No way! I have seen so many of our neighbors pass away and, days after the funeral, nearly entire household furnishings and, including those treasures, were in a rented dumpster in the driveway. We have methodically brought so many items to Good Will, our local Animal Shelter's Thrift Store, The Salvation Army...depend on what each takes and who will come with a truck to take large items. It has been a freeing experience for us and takes the burden from our survivors.
This is so true. If you are saving some of your '... (show quote)


yes you right I asked if anyone take very good dining with chairs but at theend throw my son went london bought everything what I saved noone wanted very difficult when you gone ill throw most
Aug 4, 2019 07:35:26   #
Mirror (a regular here)
 
Geebart wrote:
Do you have someone to help you?


no one around very difficult todo my own when gone ill the people disappear very hard whoever need I help but they not even come to see me once
Aug 4, 2019 07:51:22   #
Morningstar2 (a regular here)
 
Mirror, Is there a senior center in your area? Many of those senior centers provide transportation to and from their activities. Ours have all kinds of social events, classes in arts and crafts, gentle exercises for people recovering from surgery or strokes, and even serve lunch every day for a small fee of $2.00 US. Everything else is free if you are a senior. There you will get to meet and make new friends.
Aug 4, 2019 09:35:50   #
Mirror (a regular here)
 
I live in hills there isnot very much pray for me I got one son he lives in London now I advertise but people didnot turnsonow I decide every thing I feel throw in recycle places easy no waste time I thought someone take dining table chairs no one came so throw in tipso now decide better throw more
Page: 1 2 next>>
General Chit-Chat (non-knitting talk)
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Copyright
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.