Knitting Paradise® - Knitting and Crochet Forum
Home | Knitting Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Pictures
New old pattern - Sandalito Baby Shoes
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 next>>
Sep 3, 2019 10:40:03   #
liliacraftparty
 
From an old pattern on my collection I made a new pattern and Im in love! is Sandalito Baby Shoes for babies 0 to 4mo, I used cotton yarn and 2.5mm crochet hook!

What do you think? is super fast to crochet!

pattern link: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sandalito-baby-shoes

Enjoy!
Lilia

Note: 25 copies at $1.50 using code SANDALITO at checkout.








 
Sep 3, 2019 10:46:25   #
pattibe (a regular here)
 
Those are just absolutely adorable.
Sep 3, 2019 11:03:01   #
cathie02664 (a regular here)
 
Lovely
Sep 3, 2019 11:16:30   #
KathrynDay
 
Perhaps I should learn to crochet - these are the cutest ever!
Sep 3, 2019 13:08:56   #
randiejg (a regular here)
 
Very cute! Nice work.
Sep 4, 2019 05:49:03   #
Gypsycream
 
Cosy toes :)
 
Sep 4, 2019 07:25:12   #
Kiwi in Texas (a regular here)
 
Cutest I've seen!
Sep 4, 2019 09:11:02   #
momrocks2010
 
Cute.

liliacraftparty wrote:
From an old pattern on my collection I made a new pattern and Im in love! is Sandalito Baby Shoes for babies 0 to 4mo, I used cotton yarn and 2.5mm crochet hook!

What do you think? is super fast to crochet!

pattern link: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sandalito-baby-shoes

Enjoy!
Lilia

Note: 25 copies at $1.50 using code SANDALITO at checkout.
Sep 4, 2019 09:43:38   #
dunnville89 (a regular here)
 
They are very sweet shoes. I'd like to make them from some odd cotton yarns I have. I think I'll give it a try. You did a great job.
Sep 4, 2019 09:58:17   #
TheresaMary (a regular here)
 
liliacraftparty wrote:
https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sandalito-baby-shoes

Enjoy!
Lilia

Note: 25 copies at $1.50 using code SANDALITO at checkout.


Darling. Thank you so much for the code — worked great.
Sep 4, 2019 12:19:53   #
TheresaMary (a regular here)
 
Note to those who download pattern -- pattern refers to the pink version and the orange version, but the download has pictures only of the orange. So if you prefer the way the colors are blended in the pink version, keep track of this thread! Got my squishy mail today and am going to try a pair of these asap!
 
Sep 4, 2019 12:42:34   #
Jbenn (a regular here)
 
Adorable!
Sep 4, 2019 14:26:14   #
liliacraftparty
 
TheresaMary wrote:
Note to those who download pattern -- pattern refers to the pink version and the orange version, but the download has pictures only of the orange. So if you prefer the way the colors are blended in the pink version, keep track of this thread! Got my squishy mail today and am going to try a pair of these asap!


Hi dear, don´t worry, pink and orange are made with the same pattern, I made two colors combinations because they are super fast to make, but same instructions for both!
Sep 4, 2019 14:28:00   #
liliacraftparty
 
TheresaMary wrote:
Darling. Thank you so much for the code — worked great.


you´re very welcome my dear, I just add more patterns for 1.50 with the same code SANDALITO, because Im receiving messages from customers that want to make these cuties so much, so enjoy! I added 25 more copies at that price but hurry, they are selling fast!
Thank you again so much!
Lilia
Sep 4, 2019 14:28:48   #
liliacraftparty
 
dunnville89 wrote:
They are very sweet shoes. I'd like to make them from some odd cotton yarns I have. I think I'll give it a try. You did a great job.


cotton yarn work great on these cuties, thank you so much for all lovely comments!
Page: 1 2 next>>
Pictures
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Copyright
KnittingParadise.com - Forum
Copyright 2004-2016 Knitting Paradise, Inc.