Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RELISTING 10 balls of Tactel knitting yarn. All same dye lot. Bright colors, coral, orange, yellow and mauve. Use an eyelash yarn with this and the little girls in your family will be the princess you know they are.

This yarn is packaged and ready for shipping, the original buyer has contacted me that she's had an emergency and can't buy the yarn.

50gram per ball, 100% nylon. Bulky weight, 3 1/2 stitches = 1". Suggested needle sizes 8 thru 10. 135 yards per skein.

10 Skeins - $34.00 + shipping. Pet free, smoke free home. Please include name of yarn when making contact to save confusion.

I accept personal check, money order or Paypal. If you wish to use Paypal, send a PM with your e-mail address so I can send you and invoice.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom