Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Has anyone here made the Crocodile stitch hat? The sample on this site looks like this would be a fun mood-lifter chemo hat. But when I looked at more hats on the site they looked like there were holes where a scalp would show through (which is a sensitive issue for ladies who've lost their hair). Is it the yarn choice or is it not particularly suitable as a chemo hat?

·
Registered
21,892 Posts
Thank you posting this link. I just love the owl and the crocodile scarf. The other items are nice too, but those two just stood out for me. Have bookmarked the link.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've made a lot of the hats and donated them to the Cancer Center at the hospital. Never gave a thought about the holes but the patients seem to like them. They're gone the same day. I use Simply Soft for them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom