Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Great idea! Please include me in sharing your pattern. I'd like to make some for donation to the Native American group that I support. They get weather of 40 degree below zero!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
donna873 said:
My husband wanted his not to have the crown and to be longer in the back to cover more of his neck and thinner going over his cap bill. I typed out what I done if anyone is interested
I would love to have your notes, thank you,.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Susan, you just gave me a wonderful idea for the Navahos in Tuba city. I love this hat configuration. My first attempt could of fitted conjoined twins. Thanks again.. Blessings, Cathy

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Sorry Susan, meant to ask you about your Avitar. I love those little blankets and where on earth do you get the little items you put in each.. This would also make fun nicely for the children in Tuba City who are in the hospital. Again, blessings, Cathy

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Donna, thank you for sharing your practical revision. My older Grandsons who ski and snowboard loved the warmth of the first hat I made even though it was HUGE.. I used the wrong yarn.. But they did say. That would make a cool headband over our hats.. Didn't give it any more thought TIL your posting. I do love making this hat and it's a no brainer, so if you could share your instructions I would greatly appreciate. Blessings,Cathy

·
Registered
11,841 Posts
Looks great! Thanks so much. Will be making these with hats for the Seaman's Institute. So many thanks for the pattern. Happy Needling. jberg

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom