Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings: I am looking for a knitting pattern for a 1970's style sweater jacket. This was rather like a "smoking jacket" in that it was medium length, had "lapels" and tied at the waist with a knitted belt (sometimes with a buckle). Any assistance would be appreciated. Oh, yes, any type of stitch is fine. I would especially like an Aran cable style, yet, then again, anything will be fine. Thank you sincerely, Sacerdote

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
((((((((( if it were me, I'd pop a search in a url with specs and view the draw.

If Ebay isn't mentioned, there are tons of retro patterns for sale at anyone time.

Good Luck!
~~~~~
sacerdote said:
Greetings: I am looking for a knitting pattern for a 1970's style sweater jacket. This was rather like a "smoking jacket" in that it was medium length, had "lapels" and tied at the waist with a knitted belt (sometimes with a buckle). Any assistance would be appreciated. Oh, yes, any type of stitch is fine. I would especially like an Aran cable style, yet, then again, anything will be fine. Thank you sincerely, Sacerdote

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom