Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started knitting this bolero, I have done the back, and the right side. My problem is the left hand side. Obviously the carriage needs to be on the left side, then I knit one row, carriage back on the right side, I can increase the 4 stitches then it says knit one row and cast on three stitches at the beginning if the next row and following two alternate rows.but the carriage is on the wrong side. Do I knit an extra row to get back to the right side, but then I will be on the wrong side for the 'following alternate row'
Can someone set me right as it's driving me barmy :sm26: I tried to include a picture of the bolero but I couldnt

Attachments

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Knit one row, increase your stitches and knit the row, then knit one more row. Carriage will now be at the correct side to make your next increase. It's a two row sequence, so your cast on stitches will all be on the same side. Then the single increases will be on the opposite side.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom