Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are 2 new scarves I have knit on my Brother 260 bulky machine. The first is just st st with a garter st border. The second on is a tuck stitch pattern.

I haven't been on KP for awhile because of health problems. I was in the hospital in April, May and July with my heart. In July, I was in the operating room for 8 hours. Right now, everything is working fine. I am on a low salt diet. I can't how more than 2,000 mg of salt a day. (that's about 1 teaspoon) Please look at all the labels on the food you buy. You would be shocked at how much sodium is in food these days. Doctor's say no one should have more than 2,300 mg of salt a day if you are in good health and no more than 2,000 mg a day if you have high blood pressure or other health problems.

I also moved to a new apartment in May after I got out of the hospital. Of course a lot of my knitting tools were lost in the move and I am now just finding them.

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
llamagenny said:
Lovely! Do you hand manipulate to get the garter stitch, and the vertical borders in the tuck scarf? Which card did you use? I am a newbie with my 260. Thanks, Genny
I did the garter stitch with my ribber attachment, but it could be done by hand.

Here is a copy of the punchcard I used.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom