Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies ~ Makes 10
Ready in under 30 minutes

Cookies don't get much easier than this.
Just three ingredients, a few minutes in the oven, and you have a delicious batch of peanut butter cookies.

Ingredients
1 egg, beaten
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter

Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine the egg, sugar, and peanut butter in a bowl and mix until smooth. Roll the cookie dough into 1-inch balls.
Place the cookies on an ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
Flatten each gently with a fork then turn the fork 90 degrees and flatten again to make a criss-cross mark.
Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes then remove the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.

Nutrition ~ 238 calories, 14 grams fat, 25 grams carbohydrates, 7 grams protein per serving. This recipe is low in sodium.

Attachments

Registered
Revelry said:
Does it work to push a Hershey's Kiss or some chocolate chips into the dough of each cookie before baking?
Um, asking for a friend...
Yes. The recipe I have calls for 1 c. each sugar, PB and chocolate chips, plus 1 egg. They are a bit fragile.

Registered
I must buy peanut butter, have everything else.

Registered
Revelry said:
Does it work to push a Hershey's Kiss or some chocolate chips into the dough of each cookie before baking?
Um, asking for a friend...
Put them on after you take the cookies out of the oven. We use the flat melting wafers on ours- easier to stack. I recently taught my GD to make these. She's been making them every week since!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom