Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 19 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
How wonderful... both the work and results and that she'll have some options available... I would bet there are few other children there that are so well provided for.
If the school does a fund-raiser and you're able and willing... creating one of these sweaters for that would, no doubt, be a major attraction.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
So cute! I love that she won't take them off!

A trick to used for two different dye lots, knit two rows with one dye lot and the next two rows with the other dye lot. Just keep going like that twisting one over the other at the beginning of the rows. No one will see the difference.

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
Both are adorable. I've made a lot of Bev's mittens a few years ago and donated them to a school. I had saved that sweater pattern and forgot about it. Thanks for posting. My great-niece needs a couple little sweaters. I'll give it a try seeing as someone else has tried it. Thanks

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
How wonderful to know your knits will be used so much. It is a beautiful knit, in a bright color, perfect for school. Love how gracious you were with all the info about the sweater.

·
Registered
8,056 Posts
Such gorgeous work, so generous of you to make these. I bet she is so proud to wear thwm, well done. just lovely.................:eek:)

1 - 19 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom