Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The blanket is a knit & crochet piece I made 30 odd years ago. The orange, red socks are for my hand knitted sock addicted daughter, Cherrie (just hot off the needles) and just started kids socks for grandchildren Violet and Harvey in Regia Flusi. The orange red socks are knitted in Regia Creativ. Toe up with an afterthought heel. That was fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
I've often wondered whether I could knit more than just 2 at a time. Are your socks for Violet and Harvey on the same needle? If they are, what length is your needle? I have both 47" and 60" and does it matter whether you're knitting cuff-down or toe-up?

Thanks

·
Registered
19,404 Posts
Show me something that was store bought 30 years ago...that's why handmade is wonderful it lasts and lasts becomes an heirloom and is cherished..I love the multi colored socks..great looking!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom