Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
andersjw said:
Oakley said:
Congratulations. A beautiful baby. What is her name?
OK I'm about to get myself in trouble again, but you did give me my laugh for the day. Please look at the pictures again.
Oops I need to look at the pictures again too. You were right and I was wrong. Now I'm laughing at myself and can't stop. Had 3 babies of my own and if I can't tell a belly button from another part of the anatomy I better get my glasses changed. Beautiful baby. Since all my babies were girls I should have known better but it has been over fifty years. Again my apologies and please have a good laugh at my expense.

andersjw said:
andersjw said:
Oakley said:
Congratulations. A beautiful baby. What is her name?
OK I'm about to get myself in trouble again, but you did give me my laugh for the day. Please look at the pictures again.
Oops I need to look at the pictures again too. You were right and I was wrong. Now I'm laughing at myself and can't stop. Had 3 babies of my own and if I can't tell a belly button from another part of the anatomy I better get my glasses changed. Beautiful baby. Since all my babies were girls I should have known better but it has been over fifty years. Again my apologies and please have a good laugh at my expense.
Yes, she's wearing a PINK hat?!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom