Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to reduce my stash to a more manageable amount of yarn.
I have 8 lots of sock yarn. You can purchase one or more lots. If you purchase three or more lots, I will give you a 10% discount on the total cost of the yarn (not including shipping).
We have a non-smoking, no pets household.

Shipping is only within the USA and is an additional cost, depending on how many lots you want and your zip code.
I'm sorry that I was unable to post photos, but if you download the PDF file, it contains photos of each yarn.

If you are interested in any of this sock yarn, please:
1. Post a reply here, identifying which lot(s) you are interested in. Give the number of the lot and the name of the yarn, e.g., Lot #1, Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock.
2. Use Private Messages (PM) to contact me with the number of each lot that you want, your email address and zip code, so I can give you an estimate for the shipping cost. Let me know if you plan to pay via PayPal or check. I will respond with my details. Thanks. Hollyhocks

Lot #1 Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, 80% Superwash Wool; 20% Nylon.
Approx. 215 yards per skein.
Gauge: 7 st = 1 inch on US #1 needles.
Color: 70 Vera. Dye Lot: 5120
Color desc: Browns, pinks, lavender, light gray. $9 for both skeins, plus shipping.

Lot #2 Regia Jacquard Color, 75% new wool, 25% polyamide.
50 g/125 m/137 yds per skein.
Washing instructions: hand wash, dry flat.
Color: 5209, Dye lot: 49341.
Color desc: White, pink, orange, medium blue, dark gray, yellow, green. 3 skeins. $10 for all 3 skeins, plus shipping.

Lot #3 Regia Color – note: blue color in photo is more of a slate gray and less blue than shown in photo. 75% new wool, 25% Polyamide. 210 m/230 yds/50 g. per skein.
Needles: 2-3mm/US 0-3
Machine washable.
Color: F6156. Dye Lot: K01.
Color desc: Blacks, blues, grays, whites. 2 skeins. $10 for both skeins, plus shipping.

Lot #4 Regia Color, 75% new wool (superwash), 25% Polyamide. 210 m/230 yds/50 g. per skein.
Needles: 2-3mm/US 0-3
Machine washable.
Color: 5440. Dye Lot: 19455.
Color desc: Ranges of pinks, lavenders, burgundies, 2 skeins. $10 for both skeins, plus shipping.

Lot #5 Lang Jawoll Color Superwash, 75% new wool, 18% nylon, 7% acrylic.
45 g / approx. 190 m/208 yds per skein
Machine washable.
Color: 82.0163, Dye lot: 41579.
Color desc: dark grays and burgundies. 2 skeins. $8 for both skeins, plus shipping.

Lot #6 The Plymouth Italian Collection Sockotta sock yarn, 45% cotton, 40% superwash wool, 15% nylon.
Approx. 414 yards, 100 g (3.5 oz).
Gauge: 7 sts per inch on US #2 needles.
Machine washable.
Color: 6669, Dye lot: 3.
Color desc: Mostly white with purples, grays and medium blues. $6 for 1 skein, plus shipping.

Lot #7 Zitron Trekking XXL, 75% Superwash wool, 25% nylon.
3.5 oz/459 yds.
Needles: US 0-3
Hand wash.
Color: 405, Dye lot: 2522.
Color desc: A mix of shades of pinks and beiges with white. $10 for 1 skein, plus shipping.

Lot #8 Fleece Artist Sock Yarn, 100% Washable Merino Wool.
Label includes pattern for top down basic socks in sizes S/M/L.
No yardage listed on label.
Needles: 2.5 mm/US 1. $10 for 1 skein, plus shipping.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom