Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hang in with me. Here we go: There are 5 skeins of this Phildar white yarn with pink and blue flecks with a white band and 3 skeins of this same yarn with a gold band. To me they all look the same coloration and wouldn't be a problem to use together. IN ADDITION, there are 2 partially used skeins of the same yarn (no bands). Way more than enough to make a baby sweater, hat, and booties. Or, a sweater, hat and receiving blanket.

White w/Pink and Blue flecks Phildar - 50 g, 219 yards per skein. Fingering weight. 85% Acrylic and 15% wool. Machine Washable. Great for baby clothes, baby blankets, socks and sweaters. Made in Belgium.

Gauge 30 sts x 40 rows. Suggested size needle #3 - #4.

8 Skeins + 2 partial - $27.00 + shipping. Pet-free, smoke-free home. Please be sure to include the NAME and COLOR of the yarn you are referring to.

I accept money order, personal check or Paypal. If you wish to pay using Paypal, please send PM with your e-mail address so I can send invoice.

See last photo for the other Phildar yarns available. The blue could be used with either the white or the flecked and so on and so forth.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom