Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear KP friends-
This is the name of the pattern; although it is suits my location too, plus snow...pattern free through Ravelry...
I worked this kerchief with a not-quite-full skein of Knitpicks Palette in Almond on size 5 needles to get a bit more drape. Despite the short yardage, it easily blocked to size, about 44 x 11.5.
The pattern starts with a garter tab at the point rather than top center, a new method for me. The best advice from this pattern was to add a yo after the first stitch and drop it without working at the end. This gave the steeply sloped size just a bit more give for blocking. Pictures follow, with closeup of the simple lace spine, and Ms Kitty for good measure!
Be well.
World Textile Wood Pink Art
Rectangle Sleeve Grey Road surface Headgear
Cat Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats Whiskers

· Registered
804 Posts
Dear KP friends-
This is the name of the pattern; although it is suits my location too, plus snow...pattern free through Ravelry...
I worked this kerchief with a not-quite-full skein of Knitpicks Palette in Almond on size 5 needles to get a bit more drape. Despite the short yardage, it easily blocked to size, about 44 x 11.5.
The pattern starts with a garter tab at the point rather than top center, a new method for me. The best advice from this pattern was to add a yo after the first stitch and drop it without working at the end. This gave the steeply sloped size just a bit more give for blocking. Pictures follow, with closeup of the simple lace spine, and Ms Kitty for good measure!
Be well. View attachment 1277754 View attachment 1277755 View attachment 1277758
Pretty shawl and pretty kitty

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top Bottom