Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made this originally for my son a few years ago...he took one look and said "too girly"...even tho the pattern was for a man...maybe it would have been better in another color...anyway I've been wearing and I love it...it is a P. Straker design called Staithes from 1981...in plain cotton and easier than it looks!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
I like it!
Especially the treatment on the side.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Men, pffft. I'm glad you're wearing it yourself. I like it a lot.
Georgeanne said:
I made this originally for my son a few years ago...he took one look and said "too girly"...even tho the pattern was for a man...maybe it would have been better in another color...anyway I've been wearing and I love it...it is a P. Straker design called Staithes from 1981...in plain cotton and easier than it looks!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Georgeanne said:
Georgeanne ~ Your sweater is beautiful.... love the design ~ and I think if it can be for a woman or man....

You enjoy wearing it, and be proud of what you made ! I love it! Gale

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom