Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not too early or too late to knit this adorable, easy and quick Sun Dress, which doubles as a Bathing Suit Cover Up and the coordinating Sun Hat. I used Bernat "Pipsqueak and Baby Boucle" baby yarn, it is so light and airy and looks like Terry Cloth.
Hat Pattern is written for Child 3 to 10 years. Head Circumference: 16" - 19" . Sun Dress, Cover-Up measurements: chest: 26"-28" for Child 3-5

Attachments

·
Registered
17,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kyterp said:
I love the NC beaches and visit often. Now I can recognize you and might just stop by and say HELLO KP Friend!
I actually live in the NC mountains, but my daughter and granddaughter live at Myrtle Beach, SC, so I have the best of both worlds. This warm weather we are experiencing now makes me wonder if we will even have a winter, but then March isn't here yet...:)

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Now this is just tooo cute. I can just picture a little girl running on the beach in this. How adorable. You do such beautiful work. I look forward to your next piece.

·
Registered
17,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Judyrohe said:
Now this is just tooo cute. I can just picture a little girl running on the beach in this. How adorable. You do such beautiful work. I look forward to your next piece.
Thank you so much!! I posted a new listing for a Baby Lamb this morning.

You can find the Day at the Beach Set here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/92039627/day-at-the-beach-knitting-pattern-little

Most every thing I design can be worked up really quick. I am so impatient :oops: :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
Good grief - you did it again...

They are so darn cute...I always love to see your projects. I only wish I could do work like you...I can do some, but nothing like yours...

Keep sending...I know everyone must love all that you do.

Take care and God bless you and your family...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom