Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the place put your pictures and your thank yous for your packages you received from your Swap Buddy!

I think it is also very nice to send out a personal Thank your card or a personal message to your Buddy aside from the Thank you you post on here. Always nice to have people see what you go or what you sent even!

Any questions send me a PM.

Carolyn aka Oregoncaro

·
Registered
7 Posts
I received a lovely package from camilla jackson ,yarn, dog and cat treats, recipes,,, circle needles knitting magizine
a beautiful dish cloth, lovely card with letter ,. sorry i dont know how to do pictures thank you so much have a blessed thanksgiving, laura (angeloffamily)

·
Registered
442 Posts
You are more than welcome! Keep in touch and have a blessed Thanksgiving .I will be on my wayt to N.M. to see my daughter for a week before Thanksgiving as she gave me the knitting bug. Camilla :thumbup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I posted this in the wrong section on Oct 31 so, Sandy I will try again here as I really want everyone to see what you sent for me. Thanks again:

I received a wonderful packaged from Sandy and it was so much fun to look through. She sent yarn and oh how I needed that since I am a beginner. It was so soft. Then she sent a treat for my dog, Max who says thank you. I was so surprised. Oh, she sent some M&Ms with peanuts (my favorite) but they didn't make it to the picture. The recipe was a family favorite using biscuits with vanilla pudding and I am going to try it this weekend. I hope to use it for Thanksgiving if I can make it like Sandy has instructed. Oh my it looks soooo good. The dishcloth she knitted is so beautiful. I tried to knit one for my partner and it had so many holes in it I had to make a flower arrangement because I didn't have time to try and knit another one. Oh gosh, I hope that will be ok. Anyway, she sent a package of scrapbooking embellishments which I LOVE. Sandy, I really want to thank you so much for everything. I had so much fun going through everything. I am truly thankful for a partner such as you in this swap. I sent you a pm also. Now, to get a picture in here. HMMMM ----

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom