Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the square doily is what i made my daughter,the rose i made for my sister who is making an afghan and the round doily is what i made something like the one i made awhile back the first two are my own design the doily came from the same book that i made the other one from hope that you ladies like

Attachments

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
They are ALL wonderful. The rose is so nice and full and the round doily in two colors is very effective. Of course, your piece for your daughter is lovely. If I were doing my own pattern, the chances of all the squares matching would be slim and none.... Well done.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
They are all pretty but that rose is spectacular! I would attach a brooch pin on the back and wear it like that.

I need to practice flowers and see if I could ever do something so well as this one of yours is.

·
Registered
730 Posts
These are all spectacular! Your work is very neat and careful, giving an even finish; and that takes skill! I'd love to have that square mat on my dressing table and the round one is absolutely gorgeous. Mmmm, and that Lolita rose ... pinned behind one ear ...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom