Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
18,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so,off we went,presumedly to the Adirondack mountains of N.Y. !to meet with friends at their summer home.Long story short we wound up in the Catskill mountains,when they were called back home for a family emergency..and it was hotter than Hades up there,›DH still managed to fish,so glad I brought a few patterns,and,of course,yarn,and a good book..Both are free patterns on Ravelry,one is cowboy,the fish is from Red Heart using the scrubby yarn,which I hated knitting with(hands still itchy)I had the air conditioning pumped up high,and finished the book and watched the Olympics,so it wasn't a total waste..

Attachments

·
Registered
7,184 Posts
Thanks for the picture of the scrubbie. I will try one of those, but not the fish shape because I am too lazy. I will probably do some thing likea square, as I am just experimenting. MN

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
I tried making that cowboy washcloth once. The picture didn't show up well, so I frogged it. I don't do well with picture cloths. But your cowboy looks great. ... that square jaw ... looks like a tough guy, yes, John Wayne.
Carol K in OH

·
Registered
18,366 Posts
maureenb said:
so,off we went,presumedly to the Adirondack mountains of N.Y. !to meet with friends at their summer home.Long story short we wound up in the Catskill mountains,when they were called back home for a family emergency..and it was hotter than Hades up there,›DH still managed to fish,so glad I brought a few patterns,and,of course,yarn,and a good book..Both are free patterns on Ravelry,one is cowboy,the fish is from Red Heart using the scrubby yarn,which I hated knitting with(hands still itchy)I had the air conditioning pumped up high,and finished the book and watched the Olympics,so it wasn't a total waste..
Fun! ????????

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom