Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbour has just welcomed her first Grandchild, a girl Emily 9lb 3oz.

The top is a basic Top Down pattern for the yoke and the skirt is a pattern repeat from my Mom's handwritten notes, no idea where it came from, it must be vintage as she passed away in 1995, and her notebook was old then!! she called it 'Diamonds & Lace'.

Had just about enough yarn to make a couple of pairs of shoes. The new Mommy and Grandmother love the set I am pleased to say. I made a bigger size, luckily, 6 months.
Thanks for looking. :eek:)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CaroleD53 said:
Nice! Your little shoes are very cute. Do you have pattern details for them? I'm knitting for a baby at the moment and feel sure I'll have leftover yarn.
It is a purchased pattern:

Sirdar Snuggly DK 4527. It should have knitted flowers under the button but I wasn't keen once I had knitted them so left them off. There are 3 other shoe patterns on there too.

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jaevick said:
We would love it if you could share your mother's pattern.
It is not an actual pattern from my Mother, it is just the pattern repeat she wrote down which I have used. Sorry if this caused confusion.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom