Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As an iPhone user, in the winter I constantly have to yank off my gloves when I want to touch the screen. I just found a site that makes yarn that has silver spun into it, making it a connective fiber. http://feelgoodyarnco.com/index.html They also have patterns for the "connectivity gloves" which I think would be a great gift! The patterns offered are designed so that you don't have to use the more expensive silver-laced yarn for more than just the fingers-- though more advanced knitters could of course figure out how to do this with their one patterns and using a little bit of the silver-spun yarn available on this site.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fergablu2 said:
The only iPhone user I know, my teenage son, doesn't wear weather appropriate clothes, let alone hand knitted ones.
Yes, teenagers can be difficult! I've raised four, two girls and two boys. It's their job at that age to reject what their parents taught them, but they do grow up and take on qualities you will be proud of. (I've also learned to compromise my expectations as I got older, too, which helps them not feel like they have to push back so much.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom