Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,264 Posts
You should post this as a new topic under 'Main'. Otherwise it is thought to be part of this 'thread' (question at top of this page) Need more info to answer your question. There should be an explanation of terms and the sts used at the beginning of your pattern, or go to the site or in the book you got it from. It probably is explained somewhere in your pattern.
Linda M.

Connie204 said:
Hi, I'm knitting some fingerless gloves and the pattern calls for "CD" when picking up the stitches from the thumb. I do not know what "cd" means. Help anyone. Thank you.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi JJpiano:
Guess what? I've got it now, stitches come out rt.On row 10 I did it as calling it row 11.Also row 9 one info that was given to me said do the border 7 stitches; k20, P6 then border 7. The original pattern says k5 not 6 that is what I did and now things ar going ok
Dorothyk

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi JudyM:Guess what? I've got it now. Stitches come out rt. On row 10 I did it as calling it row 11. Also row 9 one info that was given me said do the border 7 stitches; k20, p6 then border7. the original pattern says k5 not 6 thatis what I did and now things are ok. You know this is on the McTyme Pattern music note washcloth.
Dorothyk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom