Hello everyone,
my parish organizes help for elderly Poles who live in Przemyslany in the Ukraine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peremyshliany
they suffer from war and their old age, we collect basic food and cleaning products / cosmetics
and everything will be delivered there by memebers of a group of patriots - check the link

I had already donated some items but I would like to support people in Przemyslany more
so here I am with my shawls - you have been very generous when I was supporting the Ukrainian refugees and I'm sure you will also help this time
I have been asked here what percentage of the price goes to charity - the answer is the whole sum.
I donate the yarn and the knitting, you donate the money for it. I don't earn a cent.

I'm going to present a new one every day until I run out of stash

The fifth shawl is triangular, it measures approx. 72 x 27” / 183 x 68cm, and weighs 5..3oz / 150g.
It is done in Garnstudio Drops Baby Merino, 100% merino, colour #13.
The shawl is very soft, it is light and airy and attracts attention by its delicate structure.
It is reversible, there are two photos with the shawl lying flat that show the RS and WS.

The pattern is called Yampi.

I live in Poland, shipping is by registered mail, it usually takes about 2 - 3 weeks to arrive and the cost is $10 no matter what part of the globe you live.
I have already posted several items to the US and there were never any problems with tax or duty.

price for the shawl: $70 shawl plus $10 postage, paid with PayPal

Thank you for looking :)