Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Having a great day. Got blood work done today at a local hospital and popped into the gift shop. (Okay so I can make any situation a shopping expedition) . They had the most beautiful, cuddly and soft bed jacket (Who knew you could still buy a bed jacket.) If you subscribe to the theory that by keeping a baby crib will guarantee you won't have any more children, you'll understand that I bought the bed jacket as insurance that I won't need anymore surgeries. (Had 4 in the past 4 years)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
pfarley4106 said:
Having a great day. Got blood work done today at a local hospital and popped into the gift shop. (Okay so I can make any situation a shopping expedition) . They had the most beautiful, cuddly and soft bed jacket (Who knew you could still buy a bed jacket.) If you subscribe to the theory that by keeping a baby crib will guarantee you won't have any more children, you'll understand that I bought the bed jacket as insurance that I won't need anymore surgeries. (Had 4 in the past 4 years)
Let's hope that theory works and that you do not need to use the bed jacket in hospital in the future.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom