Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since having total hip replacement and not being able to bend over to pick up those nasty pieces of lint on the carpet or the grass tracked into the kitchen.......I figured there had to be a way to handle this. I am using a cane (part of the time) so I attached a piece of double face tape on the bottom of my cane. Could use anything else that is long enough. This way I can snatch up those things on the floor that bug me without asking my poor husband to constantly pick up this and that. Men do not seem as annoyed about such things as we women are. Has sure saved a lot of frustration for me and hope someone else will find this helpful.

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Now that is good thinking. I use a pick up stick. I am always dropping something or knocking things on the floor. We don't realise how many times we drop things until it comes the time we are unable to pick things up off the floor.
Glad you are doing so well after your hip surgery. regards Glennis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom