Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make me an offer, for I don't know how much to ask. I have 4 Vogue Knitting magazines (2009-10), Interweave Knits (2011-12) , Creative knitting (2010-12), Knitscene fall 2010, love of Knitting Spring 2012, Knit N Style Issue 172. Also 4 Vintage Primers and Classic Designs of knitting from the forties. 28 single knitting patterns by Takhi, Ironstone,Tusli, Nevada, Sirdar and more. There are 16 Pattern pamphlets by Pigouin, aarlan, Phildar Creations, Colinette, S.Charles Collection, Tahki-Stacy Charles, Baby Boutique, Aran collection and more. Make me an offer and Ill find out shipping. Enjoy!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Most of your collection is worth a few bucks. I would suggest that you cruise the classified section on this forum to see what other members are asking. I have purchased quite a number of patterns, books, etc. through the classifies. Could save you in the long run. Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom