Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Super Moderator
Name on Ravelry: JessicaJean, no hyphen, no space.
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sandie said:
If you are one who prefers pictures to video, then you might like to hop over to the site during the next few months and save those off before they disappear.
Videos are wonderful learning tools, but - so far as I know - they're not portable for use offline. So, if you're like me and like her photo tutorials, copy-paste them into Word (or whatever your prefered program is) and save them before they vanish!

Registered
Jessica-Jean said:
Sandie said:
If you are one who prefers pictures to video, then you might like to hop over to the site during the next few months and save those off before they disappear.
Videos are wonderful learning tools, but - so far as I know - they're not portable for use offline. So, if you're like me and like her photo tutorials, copy-paste them into Word (or whatever your prefered program is) and save them before they vanish!
What a great idea!

Super Moderator
Name on Ravelry: JessicaJean, no hyphen, no space.
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vivera1 said:
Is Crochet Cabana closing down??? OMG!
No, not closing, just moving to a new server/system/something technical. At any rate, the old photo tutorials will vanish to be replaced by videos; seems it's too labour intensive to move them to the new system. I like videos well enough, but - if there's a way to save them on my computer for viewing when I'm unable to be online, I don't know how. Thinking there might be others who'd like to save the photo tutorials, I posted on KP. I think I copy/pasted most of them years ago. Time consuming, but a wealth of well photographed information; need to click on the thumbnails to enlarge them before copying. The thumbnails themselves are next to useless, at least for my eyes.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom