Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let you all know we are counting and recounting all of the posts.We still have till the 10th of this month. So I will know more after that time who are the winners. I think you all did a wonderful job. We have some very creative people on this hunt. Since this was our first time there a lot of things to be ironed out. lol lol But you live and learn. You all have made comments on how much fun you are having. I'm so glad I like to hear this. I think I will be doing this again in Jan/ Feb. As long as I can have some one help out and we can get some prizes donated. All of the prizes for this hunt were donated along with the shipping. Any one still looking have fun. You are all winners in my yarn basket...

·
Registered
573 Posts
Once again, thank you for all the time and effort put into this, and special thanks to all those who have donated! If you need help with ideas or gifts for next round, I would be happy to help y'all out :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom