Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished and it is beautiful!! BUT!!!!!!! I started 2 months ago and RIPPED at least forever but I was determined and thanks to a member who showed me the difference in yo overs I got it right but stilll made dumb mistakes but I WANTED that scarf so I was likwe a dog with a bone and I did it!!!!!!!!!! but after all that I am keeping for ME!!!!!! Did anyone else make it?I have knitted for many years and this was something else!!!!!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Dreamweaver said:
I haven't seen it. Now I am really curious. Congrats on sticking with it. That is the only way to really learn and make it your own....
I looked it up and its a really nice-looking scarf - the pattern is free too :)

http://www.naturallycaron.com/projects/addison/addison.pdf

Congratulations granny30 on finishing - I love the feeling of finally finishing a project that I struggle with, a good feeling of accomplishment that is well earned! Enjoy wearing your new scarf :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
thanks for the pattern i love it i might try it... im working on a baby afghan right now 12dcs chain one skip chain that is the whole pattern 118 chains of dcs maybe 32x36 long ME
ma2ska said:
Dreamweaver said:
I haven't seen it. Now I am really curious. Congrats on sticking with it. That is the only way to really learn and make it your own....
I looked it up and its a really nice-looking scarf - the pattern is free too :)

http://www.naturallycaron.com/projects/addison/addison.pdf

Congratulations granny30 on finishing - I love the feeling of finally finishing a project that I struggle with, a good feeling of accomplishment that is well earned! Enjoy wearing your new scarf :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom