Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Someone said on here recently that she clicked on an ad and it caused problems with her computer. It is safer to go to the website on your own. I can't answer your question except to say that I love bamboo needles but not sure which ad you are talking about.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MaggieNow said:
Someone said on here recently that she clicked on an ad and it caused problems with her computer. It is safer to go to the website on your own. I can't answer your question except to say that I love bamboo needles but not sure which ad you are talking about.
The ad that shows up on this forum. Today it was at the top of the page, but I'm sure it it different depending on when you log on. It says bamboo circular knitting needles on sale for $3.99. was $11.99

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Name on Ravelry: JessicaJean, no hyphen, no space.
87,439 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Blinda said:
I see the ad for bamboo needles quite a lot and the prices sure are right. Has anyone ever ordered these and if so are they worth it?
We do alot of traveling and I like to knit on the plane. I ordered an assortment of the $3.99 needles to have on hand in case the security has problems with my good needles. I would hesitate to use these needles for a very large piece....they are somewhat lightweight. That being said....I would buy them again for spares and smaller projects.
Hope this is helpful.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ElegantDetails said:
Blinda said:
I see the ad for bamboo needles quite a lot and the prices sure are right. Has anyone ever ordered these and if so are they worth it?
We do alot of traveling and I like to knit on the plane. I ordered an assortment of the $3.99 needles to have on hand in case the security has problems with my good needles. I would hesitate to use these needles for a very large piece....they are somewhat lightweight. That being said....I would buy them again for spares and smaller projects.
Hope this is helpful.
Thank you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom