Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started very ambitiously to make an enormous afghan, blending yarns to get the colour changes. Needless to say, my stamina ran out and it lurked in a closet until today when I needed an emergency gift. I did a couple more rows so there would be complete colour repeats and am now calling the thing a wrap. It's folded so I could get the whole thing in the frame. Hopefully she'll never know.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Sheralynn said:
I started very ambitiously to make an enormous afghan, blending yarns to get the colour changes. Needless to say, my stamina ran out and it lurked in a closet until today when I needed an emergency gift. I did a couple more rows so there would be complete colour repeats and am now calling the thing a wrap. It's folded so I could get the whole thing in the frame. Hopefully she'll never know.
Brilliant idea. Good work!

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Sheralynn said:
Thanks for all the positive comments, it's always nice to take a project you gave up on and repurpose it with a little modifying. At least it's now something useful.
And it's a completed project! Good for you.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Sheralynn said:
Clever girl!! It's cute and there's never any reason to believe it was ever anything else.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom